Gutter installation is a very important aspect of home or commercial building maintenance. Your gutter system prevents water from damaging exterior walls and keeps your foundation safe. Real estate is one of the most important investments most people ever make, so it is best to hire a Highland Park gutter installation contractor who is an expert in the field.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT GUTTER INSTALLATION
During our 35-year company history, we have seen it all! Feel free to ask your technicians any questions you may have. To get started, we will answer a few questions about gutter installation in Highland Park TX for you, below:
- Does It Matter Who Installs My Gutters? – Yes. If you choose a company that does not have a long-term relationship with the manufacturer or has not been in business for very long, they may not know how to properly install them. The same goes for choosing an unlicensed contractor and one who doesn’t carry insurance.
- Should I Consider Seamless Gutters? – The first thing you see when you look at a building is the gutters. Some customers think new style gutters with low-profile seamless channels, thumbscrews and no fasteners look better and opt for seamless Highland Park gutter installation instead of traditional types.
- Do You Offer a Warranty? – Absolutely. We want you to be a customer for life, so we offer a 20-year workmanship warranty in addition to a 2-year materials warranty.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF GUTTER MATERIALS
When it comes to gutter installation in Highland Park TX today, there are several different types of gutter materials you can choose from, depending on your needs:
- Aluminum is low-cost, lightweight and durable
- Copper is more expensive but lasts longer
- PVC gutters come in a wide range of colors and styles for a custom look
INSTALL YOUR NEW GUTTER SYSTEM QUICKLY AND AFFORDABLY
The right Highland Park gutter installation company can make all the difference in the world. When you’re ready to get started on your new gutters, call or text Creative Gutter at (214) 622-5127. You can also email our team to get your questions answered and schedule a free consultation.
Contact us today to schedule a FREE on-site consultation for gutter installation or repair for your home or business.